Pink Saturday

Sunday, June 15, 2008

LIFE: Without Parole

I have just finished reading a book on a fellow who is from an area where I used to go to school - I don't remember the name then but it is a really good and inspiring read - LIFE Without Parole. by Rick Fleck. Read here on parts of the story. And here if you would like to order the book.

Of all the things we have to go thru in life to find Christ and sometimes when we get old we are still searching even upon deathbeds. I am glad for the thief on the cross that Christ accepted his recognition of Him at the last moment. I am always learning what Christ is all about and rededicating my life to Him every day. I may stumble and fall but Christ is always there giving me a reason to live.

Another book I have been reading is the story of Bob Dole -- One Soldiers Story in a condensed version ...He too had a great story to tell with life full of determination to live and a christian background with faithful parents.

2 comments:

Grand Life said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm always looking for new and interesting people in the blog community and I'll be back to visit you again.
Thanks
Judy

Debbie Mallow said...

Hi...I knew Rick back in 1984-87 in Vancouver BC at the PNE...he was a pitch guy at the Show-mart Building where I also did demonstrations...last weekend I got a film developed from 1987 at a Trade Show, several of the pics were of Rick...(It has been devastating to all his friends & family since he went into prison) Very hard for everyone to move forward without him :(

happy birthday

Animated Happy Birthday#5

happy new year

happy new year

vintage from Shabby Cotage Studio

favorites

leona lewis--the first time
lara fabian--
ivana and luka--bed of roses
josipa lisac--ava maria

counter