Pink Saturday

Saturday, October 11, 2008

THE THINGS I HAVE DONE


Why me, Lord?
What have I ever done to deserve even one
Of the pleasures I've known
Lord, what did I ever do to deserve your love to me
And the kindness You've shown
Lord help me Jesus I've wasted it...So help me Jesus,
You know what I am
Now that I know that I've needed you...So help me Jesus my soul's in Your hands
Try me Lord, if You think there's a wayI can ever repay, all I've taken from You
Maybe Lord, I can show someone else
What I've been through myself
On my way back to You
Lord help me Jesus I've wasted it...So help me Jesus,
You know what I am
Now that I know that I've needed you...
So help me Jesus my soul's in Your hands

I Bowed On My Knees
(and cried Holy)
Written By: Nettie Dudley Washington

Verse I

I dreamed of a city called Glory
So bright and so fair
When I entered the gates I cried Holy
The angels all met me there
They carried me from mansion to mansion
And oh the sites I saw
Then I said I want to see Jesus
The one who died for all

Chorus

Then I bowed on my knees and cried Holy, Holy, I cried Holy
I clapped my hands and said Glory, Glory to the Lamb of God
Glory to the Lamb of God

Verse II

As I entered the gates of that city
My loved ones all knew me well
They took me down the streets of Heaven
The scenes too many to tell
I saw Abraham, Jacob and Isaac
Mark and Timothy
But then I said I want to see Jesus
The One who died for me

2nd Chorus:

Then I bowed on my knees and cried Holy, Holy, I cried Holy
I clapped my hands and said Glory, Glory, I said Glory, Glory
I clapped my hand and said Glory, Glory to the Lamb of God

No comments:

happy birthday

Animated Happy Birthday#5

happy new year

happy new year

vintage from Shabby Cotage Studio

favorites

leona lewis--the first time
lara fabian--
ivana and luka--bed of roses
josipa lisac--ava maria

counter