Pink Saturday

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Firstborn

I was born first in my parents familly, then Jaimie - my daughter-- the eldest of four children, next to her is Taegan, the first born of my youngest daughter Clarisa, and Josie who is Jaimie's daugher. We are all very strong personality people, the two little ones love music--one loves to sing and the other has an ear for piano. My daughter and I love to decorate, cook, panic!!!!!!! and in our energetic days to travel.
ladies in pink pj's on a saturday morning. it is funny how we were all wearing pink that day........

No comments:

happy birthday

Animated Happy Birthday#5

happy new year

happy new year

vintage from Shabby Cotage Studio

favorites

leona lewis--the first time
lara fabian--
ivana and luka--bed of roses
josipa lisac--ava maria

counter