Pink Saturday

Friday, August 1, 2008

Have a happy Sabbath everyone!

I am just adding to last nights post: But this is not a coincedence at all the bright rainbow, the sermon and the majesty of God for today, and the prayers that went out for all to have a blessing for today. The person giving the sermon wanted to do other things but instead he was inspired by something more and got a rainbow. He talked about heaven and God's throne-- Read Ezekiel 1 and then Revelation 4. Makes you shiver to realize the magnitude of God!!! and we are just poor sinners but worthy of such benevolence. Praise the Lord! Amen!



The Sabbath is here after a week of busy days working, travelling, cooking. Isn't this rainbow brilliant! Just before the sunset it appeared reminding us again of the presence of our Father in heaven.

Ge 9:13 -
I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth.
Ge 9:14 -
It shall be, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the rainbow shall be seen in the cloud;
Ge 9:16 - The rainbow shall be in the cloud, and I will look on it to remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is on the earth."
Eze 1:28 - Like the appearance of a rainbow in a cloud on a rainy day, so was the appearance of the brightness all around it. This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the Lord.So when I saw it, I fell on my face, and I heard a voice of One speaking.

Here is an online book on Steps To Christ - click here

I made a 50th wedding anniversary cake with my favorite chocolate recipe, bananas /vanilla pudding/chocolate sundae sauce in the middle and whipped cream icing all around. Here is a picture: it's kind of hard to see because it is very long but you can get the idea. I used real lilies from my flowers by the house .

2 comments:

Carrie said...

What a lovely anniversary cake!

Kelli said...

What a beautiful rainbow and you did a great job on the anniversary cake!
~Kelli

happy birthday

Animated Happy Birthday#5

happy new year

happy new year

vintage from Shabby Cotage Studio

favorites

leona lewis--the first time
lara fabian--
ivana and luka--bed of roses
josipa lisac--ava maria

counter