Pink Saturday

Thursday, November 13, 2008

REMEMBER THE MORNING











Every so often I find myself discouraged, and little weary. ‘Why,’ I ask, ‘do I bother fighting this feeling every day?’ It is on those dark days, when I believe we are fighting a losing war, that I dig deep and seek inspiration. This search for encouragement is found in many forms, usually by accident. It can be a simple fleeting thought, a song on the CD that plays its constant tunes, a line in a book, or a scene from a movie...Now I remember; it is morning again.
there was a rainbow this week that stretched over the whole valley. it lasted a whole hour, then slowly faded into the morning. wonderful covenant from the Son of the Morning!

No comments:

happy birthday

Animated Happy Birthday#5

happy new year

happy new year

vintage from Shabby Cotage Studio

favorites

leona lewis--the first time
lara fabian--
ivana and luka--bed of roses
josipa lisac--ava maria

counter