Pink Saturday

Friday, November 7, 2008

Hummmmmmm....it is PINK SATURdAY AGAIN

Jaimie and Josie are visiting grandma this weekend, so I drove into Smithers to get them as there were a few things on my shopping list. I also wanted to get a passport picture done as I am planning on going to Bolivia to visit my son there. They - pictures-are terrible now a days--not allowed to smile, had to take my glasses off---they hide the face!!!! well at least i think they do!!!! Anyway while waiting for them to develop i wandered thru the store and guess what--there were these pink roses made out of soap leaves. So i bought two boxes right there to give to the ladies as a part of a gift bag for Christmas. They are so pretty!!!

Josie putting her pet bunny to bed. this bunny will let you do almost anything ..........

and here she is dressing up one of the posters on the bed with her inventions of her mom's dress , a bath towel and a doily. She loved it...............


and here was another thing i found when leaving the drug store....a pink car!!!!!



Pink petals passing
Scents above so high
Painted porcelain perfection
Blossoms caress the sky
Swaying silent shroud
Suitors strolling by Pink petals passing
Lover's gentle sigh
Pastel hues falling
Slow fluttering grace
Pink petals passing
Lining streams in lace
Pink petals passing
Smoothest transit by
Soft essence floating
In most subtle lullaby
Inducing springtime slumber
Upon a satin shore
Sailing with the current
Pink petals pass before
(1999) Mary Fumento



“For you know that it was not with perishable things such as silver or gold that you were redeemed from the empty way of life handed down to you from your forefathers, but with the precious blood of Christ, a lamb without blemish or defect” (1 Peter 1:18, 19, NIV).
"Nothing But The Blood of Jesus" can save a sinful soul like mine! And I am so thankful that He gives us this way to immulate his personality.
Have a good weekend and blessing be upon you this week........happy pink saturday~~~WELCOME to the sabbath day--off to church we go!!!

20 comments:

bj said...

oH, What a delightful pink post...
love those soaps and that pink car!! Oh, and the little pink bunny..that's a precious little girl, too!! :O)

Gabriela said...

Happy Pink Saturday!

I love your PINK post!
She is adorable, love the PINK rose soaps...And is this a real bunny pet?

~ Gabriela ~

Unknown said...

Happy Pink Saturday...love the poems. ...you are such a lucky lady with that bunny. Ours hate to even being picked up...

Kindredly, Lynne Laura

Mo..."Mo's Cottage" said...

Your granddaughter is adorable....I just loved how she is dressing up the bed...soooo cute...and the bunny...just to cute...
The rose soap is great and pretty....
Have a wonderful day...
Mo :-)

Dawn said...

cute grandkids! Happy pink Saturday!

Anonymous said...

How cute is that bunny? I love your post.
First time here and i will be back
From a Canadian friend in Ottawa
Claudie

Glennis said...

such delicate pink soaps. How nice for a guest bathroom.

I think you could consider the pink car a good omen!

Have a wonderful time with your grandkids. Have a great pink Saturday weekend.

Fifi Flowers said...

THose boxed roses are so pretty! Love the bunny... how sweet it is... I once had a cat like that when I was a little girl... I dressed it in my old baby clothes... one day she escaped with them on and our neighbor called to tell us our cat was walking along the fence in clothing... LOL!!! Thanks for that memory reminder!
ENJOY your weekend!
Fifi

Dee Light said...

Love the pretty roses. Your grand-daughter is sooooo cute with her bunny.

Anonymous said...

Lovely pinkies! Enjoy your granchildren! Happy Pink Saturday!

said...

The pink soaps are beautiful, I would not have been able to pass those up either.

Vintage Linen Treasures said...

Love the pink soap-petal roses and that adorable little girl. How cute is she?!!
Patricia :o)

Anonymous said...

A lovely pink post. I love the car. Pink cars are so funny to see these days. The bunny is adorable,but that precious little girl is the best photo.

Hugs...Jeanne

Unknown said...

Hi
Can't believe you found a pink car!

And the pink soaps are wonderful!

Cute little girl too!

Anne Fannie said...

I love those pink rose soaps!
What a cute little bunny. I had one when I was a little girl and it brought me so much enjoyment. I use to dress it up in doll clothes!
Happy Pink Saturday!
Love, Ann

KatCollects said...

Awwwww loving the bunny. We have 5 and they are part of the family, so loveable. Happy Pink Saturday.
Kathy

Sherri said...

Those soap roses are very pretty. I don't know if I could actually use them, they are so pretty. Isn't that funny? Your bunny is very compliant. I've never had a bunny, but friends have them and I don't think theirs would play like that. Very cute.

Unknown said...

I love all of your pink items, but the one of your granddaughter and that bunny is so precious.
You're Invited to A Christmas Fair in Blogland on November 21st. Stop by and read all about it.

Happy Pink Saturday,

Karen

Anonymous said...

Happy Pink Saturday, Bev. I hope you are enjoying your weekend.

Those soaps are so pretty, and your little angel is so cute playing dress-up.

Anonymous said...

Ooohhh, I love the soap petal roses. I've never seen them before. Happy Pink Saturday and have a lovely week.

happy birthday

Animated Happy Birthday#5

happy new year

happy new year

vintage from Shabby Cotage Studio

favorites

leona lewis--the first time
lara fabian--
ivana and luka--bed of roses
josipa lisac--ava maria

counter