Pink Saturday

Friday, July 4, 2008

Show and Tell

Hi people! Here are a couple things I have to share today. I got this from a May 08 ALIVE magazine. It has lots of nice things in it along with an article on composting. These worms really have it rich!! I should be one!!! Oh well! I am a human and so here is a fresh outlook on food.......
Spinach and Strawberry Salad
I just put on lime juice and it is good that way but you can also make this up-- with balsamic vinegar, olive oil, blackcurrant concentrate, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce and cracked pepper
Now this little piggy went to market and had Spinach Salad, and then she sat down on this overstuffed chair and had her picture taken. I like pigs--at least the stuffed ones!!!
and then my peony finally bloomed, I only have one plant and three blossoms. Oh! there is another one growing wild in the bush, I don't know how it got there but it comes up and loves the bush!!.
SHOW AND TELL ...... CLICK on the sidebar if you would like to visit the other blogs!!

2 comments:

Love Bears All Things said...

I did my show & tell today too. I love the salad. I'm thinking of making one similar with blue cheese and sugared pecans for a luncheon I'm attending next week.
Mama Bear

Kathi~Lavender, Lace and Thyme said...

I missed your show and tell last week, I was making a few blogging rounds :). You could have a nice lunch with miss piggy, it would be the wonderful looking salad with your table adorned with the beautiful pink flower :).

happy birthday

Animated Happy Birthday#5

happy new year

happy new year

vintage from Shabby Cotage Studio

favorites

leona lewis--the first time
lara fabian--
ivana and luka--bed of roses
josipa lisac--ava maria

counter