Pink Saturday

Friday, March 19, 2010

Pink Cotton Candy Drink

This is such a sugar pink colour, it glows!  Serves 4

3 pink grapefruits
2 limes
2 ripe soft pears
2 cups of melon
Remove the citrus peel and juice all the ingredients in a juicer.

LOOK!  she has a pink dish drain!!! 

I really like looking at raw food blogs and Ani makes quite good stuff, here is a link to her blog--raw recipies

well! i am sick today and my thinking cap is under the bed.  i have sneezed at least a thousand times today.  It just doen't seem to stop.  I made a drink today with celery/apple/cucumber...very good
so long everyone...hope your day is great  and healthy.....
happy pink saturday

10 comments:

Alma said...

Happy Pink Saturday! =) That drink looks delish. I may just give it a go!

LV said...

I am sorry you are not well. Perhaps a sip of that pink drink will make you feel better. Take care.

The Happy Homemaker said...

Looks yummy...hope you're better soon! Happy Pink Saturday:)

Maggie said...

I could drink a gallon of that! YUMMERS! Hope you feel well soon!

Sorry for my late visit but glad I could get here and enjoy PS!

Happy PINKS!

In shoes we trust,
Maggie Mae
"Do these shoes match this purse?"

© Jennifer Raley said...

WHat's lurking at the bottom? (I'm having an "I don't get it" moment - a usual thing for me though). It looks good. Sounds tart and sweet. Love your background and the title of your blog. I went through that sneezing thing a couple of months ago, then the flu and I'm still coughing ... hope yours stops SOON! Get well and Happy Pink Saturday. Jenn <><

Sherry from Alabama said...

Something that pretty and pink has to be delicious! Hope you feel better!

Sherry @ A Happy Valentine

Regina said...

Refreshing pinkies.

Have a wonderful day.
Happy Pink!

Mary said...

Sorry to hear you're sick. Try a benadryl - will stop that sneezing, I know. Your pink curtains are so pretty. So's that pink frothy drink :) Happy PS~

Maryjane - The Beehive Cottage said...

Oh my goodness! I must make this refreshing drink! What a yummy treat! Thanks for the recipe!

Hugs,
Maryjane

Shabbychicdiva said...

Happy Pink Saturday. Hope you feel better. Have a wonderful weekend. Winona

happy birthday

Animated Happy Birthday#5

happy new year

happy new year

vintage from Shabby Cotage Studio

favorites

leona lewis--the first time
lara fabian--
ivana and luka--bed of roses
josipa lisac--ava maria

counter