Pink Saturday

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Plug Ins






Good Morning All!!! Lets plug in and get the latest on the weather. Oh Yes ! SNOW. Well it is pretty out and it will water the earth and it will melt.
Here is the latest project I did, just yesterday. I took the china cabinets down, put on walpaper in its place as you can see here, opened the space up quite a bit so I was able to put in a larger table in the kitchen. I also put in match red and black plaid-like the tablecloth, curtains too and an extra black and pink rose picture on the wall. Perhaps i should just take a picture and show you eh!!! Below you can see I put wallpaper above the cupboards too. Looks nice I think!.

Pr 25:13 -
Like the cold of snow in time of harvest Is a faithful messenger to those who send him, For he refreshes the soul of his masters.

Pr 26:1 - As snow in summer and rain in harvest, So honor is not fitting for a fool.


Isa 1:18 - "Come now, and let us reason together," Says the Lord, "Though your sins are like scarlet, They shall be as white as snow; Though they are red like crimson, They shall be as wool.


Granddaughter and US going for a ride --peek a boo!
Here is what i made for dessert today. A cheesecake. I went to a restaurant called 'Jazz'. They had the most delicious looking one there only it was coffee so i thought i would copy it. I put in postum because i don't drink coffee!!! It tasted real good. Put a chocolate whipping cream icing on it with raspberry sauce. yum. Except my whipping cream turned to butter for some reason and my clients had to eat it plain. They did not complain!!! Here is the recipe:
4 boxes of Philadelphia Cream Cheese
4 eggs (I added an extra one by mistake 5 eggs)
1 1/2 cups white sugar
good 1 1/2 tbsp vanilla
2 tbsp or so of thick Postum. real thick. Add while mixing till it is a light brown in color.
Beat all that in a mixer till light and fluffy then add the 1 1/2 cups of sour cream.
Pour into a chocolate wafer crust and bake 335 for 1 hour bringing it out just until before it is done.
Hope you can follow these instructions. I do a lot of guessing and dump work when I cook.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Nice post! I will be more careful about whining too much about our Michigan weather! We have had a glorious week! However, snow is predicted for Monday here. I probably will not be as gracious as you...it is 81 degrees tonight at 10:00! It is going to be a rude awakening next week! Have a great weekend.
Kathy@ Mimi's Garden

on the ROCKS said...

I think your chessecake looks and sounds yummy. Your kitchen is very nice I especially like the items and wallpaper above the cabinets. What a sweet granddaughter.

The Apron Queen said...

I see a rooster on your cabinet! Ever wonder why people collect roosters? It's becasue they're good luck! Stop by to read the Legend of the Rooster.

For your daily dose of vintage goodness & a bit of silliness, stop by Confessions of an Apron Queen, the home of Vintage Thingies Thursdays.

happy birthday

Animated Happy Birthday#5

happy new year

happy new year

vintage from Shabby Cotage Studio

favorites

leona lewis--the first time
lara fabian--
ivana and luka--bed of roses
josipa lisac--ava maria

counter