Pink Saturday

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Grasses by the garden



Do you see this little green tree???? Well it has a little story - a few years ago before it grew there was a taller tree right where this on is, that got burnt down in a grass fire. One day in another grass fire, because the grass grows really tall here, I didn't even notice it until after the grass was all burnt down, I discovered this one. I was so happy and surprised to see it there.

Picture of pears on my new countertop and squash for soup.

This heart has been on my kitchen window since my oldest daughter was 12 or 13, so that was 17 years ago!!. She made it.

Little signs of spring in my garden, bulbs that were planted last year by the strawberries. It is so cold this year, but they are growing anyway.

No comments:

happy birthday

Animated Happy Birthday#5

happy new year

happy new year

vintage from Shabby Cotage Studio

favorites

leona lewis--the first time
lara fabian--
ivana and luka--bed of roses
josipa lisac--ava maria

counter