Pink Saturday

Friday, February 24, 2012

Inspiration comes from making a WISH!!   you say to yourself i wonder what i can do for this person or that person. Today i made some lasagna soup put it in a jar, tomorrow it will go to my secret sister with a ribbon wrapped around it.

Then i heard some chickadees this week and thought it would be so nice to see spring here and green grass and maybe even some mud!!!

always inspires me also, especially if it is the Gaithers, once in a while i will hear a catchy tune with the mood i am in at the moment and sing along.

BUT mostly it is when i hear people who say that their goal or purpose in life is to do good, be kind, be honest, help another person in need, respect one another

then i am grateful for the way God has provided for each one of us during the week, and especially for my boss which maybe i will tell you about him for next week, he is awesome! that if i were rich i would get out my little white care and do this.........................
now wouldn't this just be FUN!!!
happy PINK Saturday everyone, have a good weekend.............

7 comments:

Jan Hermann said...

HPS! This is such a cute post - and I think it would be LOTS of FUN to load up my white car with LOADS of PINK presents!! :)

Marti McClure said...

I wish the car was driving those lovely pink presents to me! Such a cute photos. Happy Pink Saturday. ~Marti

Warm Heart Bears said...

I love your blog. Thank you for sharing. Happy Pink Saturday from The Patchwork Ark and Warm Heart Bears!

LV said...

Loved the way you presented your pink goodies.

Anonymous said...

Your PINK is very pretty!
thanks for sharing...and HAppy PINk SatURday!

ciao bella.
Creative Carmelina
xo

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Happy Pink Saturday Sweetie...
What a beautiful share today. I simply love this post about pinks. Wouldn't it be fun to have these pink presents to deliver to someone who really had a need. I would love to do this too. Maybe one day we will win the lottery and we can give back. We'll keep each other in mind.

I hope you have a glorious weekend dear one. Country hugs, Sherry

1CardCreator said...

Love your quote. Happy Pink Saturday! ~Diane (I am #21)

happy birthday

Animated Happy Birthday#5

happy new year

happy new year

vintage from Shabby Cotage Studio

favorites

leona lewis--the first time
lara fabian--
ivana and luka--bed of roses
josipa lisac--ava maria

counter