Pink Saturday

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A Little Bird


Favorite place to find memories of my kids who did the pottery in grade school, vase from my sisiter who always thinks of me and an 'old' doily from my mothers keepsakes. And my little angel sitting on top of the TV cupboard.
A 100year old plate made by Buffalo China of forget me nots. I have two of them.



I heard a littlebird this morning and started whistling to it. We talked for several minutes. The poor thing was probably wondering like me when warm days were going to come. This reminded me of a little poem I found yesterday....


Have you spent this day.....alone?
Do you feel as if no-one cares for you?
Has no-one called you...via the phone?
And you long for Someone.....or two?
Others are so busy, with many things,
While you sit alone....in your rocking chair...
If others could only know what lowliness brings,
And how difficult it is, sometimes to bear.


A little bird comes to sit on the window sill,
And the Feathered Friend brightens your day,
God can send a little bird, as you seek His Will,
We know....God is only a Prayer away.

There were other verses but this one suited my needs. In Psalms 61:8 So I will sing praise to Your name forever, That I may pay my vows day by day. So the Little Bird helped me sing!!!

No comments:

happy birthday

Animated Happy Birthday#5

happy new year

happy new year

vintage from Shabby Cotage Studio

favorites

leona lewis--the first time
lara fabian--
ivana and luka--bed of roses
josipa lisac--ava maria

counter